The Spa House was built in a spa park in 1893, on the site of the former Kurhaus, which had burned down a year earlier.
It was built as a three-box building on a rectangular plan, with a representative central part, two symmetrical side wings and wooden verandas.
Around 1900, the building of the Spa House was enlarged, adding an eclectic brick building to its eastern side, significantly different architecturally from the homogeneous décor of the main building. This part of the Spa House has an entrance on Zdrojowa Street, which leads to the beach.
The role of the Spa House is to emphasise the importance of the local community, society and family, as well as to strengthen intergenerational relations.
The building will house a restaurant and accommodation facilities.